Friday, December 5, 2008

TGIF!

Much to my surprise, Jake actually slept through the night! Not sure whether it was the Tylenol or exhaustion, or a combination thereof, but it was a very nice treat. I can only hope that I'll be afforded the same benefit tonight and have the opportunity to sleep-in Saturday morning.

I have high hopes for this weekend as it pertains to decorating and preparing Christmas gifts. I am feeling quite disorganized and starting to panic that I'm not at all prepared! With luck, we'll get our tree, decorate it with shatter-proof ornaments, and set up the tripod for family photos in front of the fireplace. In a perfect world Jake will be well-rested, in good spirits, and grin for the camera. In reality, I fear it'll be a little more like a "Family Vacation" movie. In which case I'll have to "photo shop" digital images to create what never was. Oh, the Holidays.

I'll be sure to update you all. I'm confident it will be an eventful weekend, sleep or no sleep.

1 comment:

Woman of Many Thoughts said...

Just remember the reason for the season my dear! Don't get caught up in the madness and stress of being prepared.